New members are always welcome!
Your Membership includes the following benefits:
- Attend monthly speaker presentations at club meetings
- Learn what club members grow and what they know at the monthly club meeting Parlour Show and Tell
- Socialize and meet new gardening friends
- Receive our excellent newsletter, the Grapevine, along with access to the Grapevine Archive
- Participate in workshops of interest to club members
- Connect with other gardeners at members only Special Interest Groups
- Gain access to our up-to-date library of gardening books
- Visit the gardens of fellow members
- Receive discounts at select garden suppliers
- Join members only Facebook group to share garden photos, share gardening information and ask questions
- Take advantage of wholesale prices for members only plant orders (e.g. roses and trees)
- Participate in and support the bi-annual plant sale
Annual membership (September 1 to August 31) is $25 for an individual or $35 for a family (2 people living in the same household). For a Family Membership, we can share our newsletter with up to 2 email addresses.
Dues may be paid by:
- First filling out our registration form here.
- Then, making an e-transfer to email@example.com. Please provide in the e-transfer message field the full name the transfer will come from if different than the member’s name.
Alternatively, if you wish to pay by cash or cheque, you can do so at the Membership Table at the monthly meetings, or use the form below and mail with your cheque, payable to firstname.lastname@example.org, to Garden Club Membership, 136 Seclusion Lane, Salt Spring Island, V8K 1S4.
For additional information, please contact the membership coordinator at the club meetings, or by email at: email@example.com.